The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Lorilia

2 posters

Go down

Application For Lorilia Empty Application For Lorilia

Post  Gundrax Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 am

Not sure if an application is really necessary as I was one of the group of friends that joined up with Dite last night, but I figured I'd post one anyway just so you guys (and girls) get to know me a little better.

Name: Lorilia-(character) Gundrax-(forum name, here and WHAlliance) Tim-(real name)
Sorry if the names are confusing, but I just didn't like the way any of the male characters looked.
Saving the name Gundrax for a Slayer most likely

Career: Witch Hunter

Reason for Applying: The 8 of us had ran a Destruction Guild on Gorfang, (ironically enough called
"The Tribe") but the atmosphere over there was just not to our liking. It was impossible to keep the
guild going so we decided that we needed a fresh start. We moved to Monolith and rolled Order
instead, and none of us really want to go through the process of building a guild again, so we found
the guild that closest fit how we would run a guild, and after long negotiations, as I'm sure Rhyas can
attest to lol, and a few wipes in the sewers, we all agreed this was it.

Able to Make Event Days: If I have enough notice, I'll plan around the event. Other than that, I'm pretty
much on daily from 7 pm-ish to midnight, EST

Realm War Link: Lorilia

See you all in game Smile
Gundrax
Gundrax

Back to top Go down

Application For Lorilia Empty Re: Application For Lorilia

Post  Rhyas Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Of course you are in hehehe

I won't be on until a little later tonight due to classes, but you can look up any of our guild's members online and have either a standard bearer or my co-lead, Solomon, invite you Smile

If I get home in time to speak with you I can also pass you an invite.

Welcome to The Protectorate!
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down