The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for cyence

3 posters

Go down

Application for cyence Empty Application for cyence

Post  cyence Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:02 am

Name: cyence

Career: Iron Breaker

Reason for applying: Looking for a guild that is RvR focused with friendly mature people. I have read most of the posts from the officers on the alliance forums and all the posts here to get a feel for the personalities in charge. I am fairly sure I would fit in well with the protectorate and think it would be a mutually beneficial relationship. I am currently in a small guild (congregation) with my wife. The guild is disbanding leaving just us 2. Not really a guild anymore and I don't have the time to build it up. I usually play with my wife, Avalea. We have kids and a real life, but love gaming together. I play most nights starting around 8:30 after we put our kids down for bed. I play 3-6 nights a week.

Able to make event days: usually.

My character:
I am an IB. I do rvr almost exclusively.
http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=75448&server=180

Last edited by cyence on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
cyence
cyence

Back to top Go down

Application for cyence Empty Re: Application for cyence

Post  Rhyas Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:39 am

Hello Cyence and thank you for applying!

That is so cool that you play with your wife *_* Solomon and I are getting married next year and I think it is so awesome when couples play together. I think both of you would fit in great here. Majority of our members all work full time jobs, have families and other home responsibilities. So if you can't make it every night or event that is perfectly fine. As Solomon stated in our thread on War alliance, we care more about your personality than how many hours you plug in a week. Since our guild alliance merger, we have been hitting up the ORvR scene more frequently in T4.

Look for myself, Solomon, Frey, Knat, Salus or Sykniss in game for an invite. I will be online tonight.

Welcome to The Protectorate
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenorien Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 am

Woot! Congrats to Rhyas and my Welcome to the new recruits! cheers
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Post  cyence Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 am

Thank you for the application acceptance and warm welcome. Ava and I are both pleased to be a part of the protectorate and look forward to great deeds performed in the guilds name. Smile
cyence
cyence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down