The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] Merliel

3 posters

Go down

[Application] Merliel Empty  [Application] Merliel

Post  Merliel Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 am

Name: Merliel

Career: Shadow warrior

Reason for applying: Need a guild? I love to play in coop and your guild seems funny, convivial. I have already applicate for Dread Cabals but they don't answer me... A guild or another; I juste want to play with people. Smile

Able to make event days: Mostly, yes!

P.S. : I'm french (from Quebec, in canada) and it's sometimes hard for me to talk in english... but I make efforts and I think I can learn faster if I enter in a guild! ^^

Merliel

Back to top Go down

[Application] Merliel Empty Re:  [Application] Merliel

Post  Rhyas Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 am

Sounds great! We would love to have you. Can definatally fit in a few more Shadow Warriors. I will be on this evening as well as Solomon. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you.

French is no problem at all. Smile We have another member who plays from Quebec, Selen. So if you need help understanding or some translations, I know he would be more than happy to help. I've known/played with Selen for 4 years, and he is a great person.

See you tonight Smile Welcome to The Protectorate!

Last edited by Rhyas on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Pieter the Great Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Bienvenue!

I lived in Ottawa for some time, now I live in Edmonton. Happy to have you along, if you need help with something, and english isn't working, I can knock the rust off of my french and try and help you out. I'm usually on later at night or earlier in my day.
Pieter the Great
Pieter the Great

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down