The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Lotharic

3 posters

Go down

Application for Lotharic Empty Application for Lotharic

Post  lotharic Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Hello all,

After some frustrating experiences with spam-invite guilds and going unguilded, I come to the Protectorate looking for fun and the ability to kill lots of stuff with other people. I'm a bit of an alt-o-holic, and I wasn't sure if that was ok with this guild. I've got 6 toons I'm levelling, although the engineer and Shadow Warrior are waiting for patch 1.06 to play again. I have:
Lotharic - 32 Ironbreaker
Lotharius - 27 White Lion
Lotharik - 23 Warrior Priest
Lotharis - 19 Engineer
Lotharia - 17 Witch Hunter
Lotharium - 8 Shadow Warrior
http://www.wardb.com/search.aspx?browse=9&filters=400=lothari*;403=104

I'm on for ~2 hours several days a week, so I should be able to make events either Wednesday or Saturday most weeks. I've got high level cultivator and apothecary and about level 82 talisman maker (although it turns out high level apothecary makes you useless to most people because all potions are rank 40).

In game, I'll be happy to take/defend keeps, do scenarios and PQ's, level PvE, and help lower-rank toons with quests.

Anything I left out?

lotharic

Back to top Go down

Application for Lotharic Empty Re: Application for Lotharic

Post  Rhyas Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:32 am

Hello Lotharic and thank you for applying to The Protectorate. Smile

Application looks good to me, I know we are really hurting for tanks in T4 so your Ironbreaker would be a welcomed addition to our dungeon runs.

In terms of alts, we have several members who have them in the guild. To make it so our guild roster does not appear mis-leading, we would like to limit our member's alts between 1-2 that are not in T4.

Look for myself, Solomon, Frey, Crainte, Salus or Knat in game for a guild invite.

Welcome to The Protectorate.
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Automatic minus 50 dkp for not using the supplied application.

lols
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down