The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter

4 posters

Go down

Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter Empty Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter

Post  Derkommissar Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:24 am

Name: Derkommissar

Career: Witch Hunter

Reason for Applying: As my wife and I approach end-game, we are finding the need to be with a more active guild. We play quite often, even with our jobs and a couple of great kids, and have experience with other MMOs (WoW for both of us, several more for me.) While levelling up has been pretty much self-explanatory and fairly easy together, we'll need more help during end-game. I like the fact that you guys consider yourself more casual, because although we do play a lot (up to 5 or more nights/week) RL commitments still have to take priority when they occur. I don't like making promises I feel I can't keep, both real-life and in-game. I'm pretty quiet, not the best player by far, but I can take directions. My wife is the same, but I'll let her speak for herself if she applies. We have a blast playing this game and fun is the reason we keep coming back. 'Hope you'll consider us! (I'll talk to her about applying when I get back home today.)

Able to make events: most weeknights until 10pm EST; so Wednesdays look good. Many Saturdays if an event is planned in advance.

Link: http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=33108&server=180

Derkommissar

Back to top Go down

Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter Empty Re: Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter

Post  Rhyas Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:33 am

Sounds fantastic!

Thank you for applying.

Solomon & I will both look for you online tonight. I won't be home until around 8:20 pm EST but Solomon will be home much earlier than me around 5 pm EST.

We are hitting up some lairs tonight at 8pm EST. So if you want to get a little end game action on for your first run with us we would love to have you!

Even if your wife is not sure if she wants to apply just yet, we'd love to have her come along too!

Welcome to The Protectorate!
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter Empty Re: Application for Derkommissar, Witch Hunter

Post  Lenorien Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Altho we are very active, having like 1 event per night at least, we do not demand anyone s participation at all. Usually we just show up and are like "So, what we want to do?" and roll Razz

Hope to see you guys around, look for us to group up anytime!
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:41 pm

I just want to know one thing...

What happens if I turn around?

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down