The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Guild Membership

2 posters

Go down

Application for Guild Membership Empty Application for Guild Membership

Post  Avaylea Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 am

Application for Guild Membership

Name: Avaylea

Career: Rune Priest

Reason for applying: I’m looking for an active and friendly group to support! My current guild <Congregation> is disbanding; it’s been too difficult to keep things growing since the character transfers from the Heldenhammer server. Thus, most of us are looking for new homes and this seems a good fit for me. Afterall, who can resist punch and pie?

Able to make event days: most nights, at/after 8:30 pm EST.

Realm War link:
http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=76063&server=180

Avaylea

Back to top Go down

Application for Guild Membership Empty Re: Application for Guild Membership

Post  Rhyas Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 am

Hello Avaylea & thank you for applying to The Protectorate!

I posted under your husband's recruitment thread about the both of you joining our guild. Our events start after 8 pm est during the week, and since our guild alliance merger, there are always friendly faces online if you ever have a question, need help or just want someone to talk to. Our members and our leadership understand that you have real life commitments that come before this game and we have no issues if you are unable to make an event.

Please look for myself, Solomon, Salus, Frey, Knat or Sykniss in game for an invite. I will be online tonight Smile

Welcome to The Protectorate!
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down