The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs

+3
Solomon
Meridion
Rhyas
7 posters

Go down

Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs Empty Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs

Post  Rhyas Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Hello Everyone!

Solomon and I have been talking about how to manage our Sentinel Gear/Dark Promise Gear runs in terms of organization, roster on who goes and time of the week to do these. I think the best thing we could do is coordinate static groups to take on these 6-man dungeons.

Here are our ideas which I think would benefit the most to get our members the experience and gear the fastest and most efficient.

Organization – By looking at our members in terms of rank and gear I have compiled a rough draft of parties containing our members to run through Crypts/Tunnels/Lost Vale. I would like to have our members post what days and times would be best for them to meet up. Due to our current shortage on warded 40 tanks and healers, we will have to switch out our members for the runs. This way, everyone that has the credentials to enter these zones has a chance to. With Leno, Gly and Durgrin ranking up to 40 on their mains, we will be able to split up into two or more full static groups. Until then, I will rotate these members in our parties when they are 40. I will also look to our guild alliance to fill in the roles that we do not have for these dungeons, that way we can get even more members through.

Roster – Fair question here. Who goes and who will stay? Until we get enough members to run full groups we will have to rotate our members on weekly basis. Example would be, I would run with Tremain’s static on Tuesday nights but on Friday nights, Solomon would sub in for me. This is the only way I see this being fair. Also, if a member is not online when the static starts, we can arrange sub-ins for other members who are not currently on a lock out timer.

Pick up groups for dungeon runs are fine. Just make sure the lock out won’t fall under your static’s date.

If there are any questions, please feel free to voice them here. Also, make sure to check the guild’s website for details on what static groups are on for the week and their times.

Underlined members are not able to enter the 40 rank dungeons yet.

Group 1:

Tremain (Leno)
Lotharic (Leno)
Salus (Knat/Lilac/Gly)
Knat(Sykniss/Lilac/Gly)
Meridion (Selen/Solomon/Indolent)
Erisles (Selen/Solomon/Indolent)

Additional groups will be added as more members hit 40. I will also be speaking to our guild alliance so we can continue to put more groups in so make sure you keep checking this thread for changes.

The members listed above, please post what times and days of the week are good for you to run these dungeons. I want to get the first group rolling sometime this week if possible.

Thank you.
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs Empty Re: Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs

Post  Meridion Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Sounds like a solid plan to me. I have an essentially open schedule so any time/day works for me.

Meridion

Back to top Go down

Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs Empty Re: Static Groups for 6-man dungeon runs

Post  Solomon Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 pm

The only sticking points currently are Sykniss' seeming absence, and making sure our healers/levelers have enough ward gear.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Salus Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Not 100% sure how often I'll be available for these runs but the theory remains sound. My actual availability I can shuffle a little though the days I can definitely not make it are Thursday and Sunday night. Weekend are iffy but if there is a scheduled static time I can do my best to be here.

Need to work more on my wards though but I'll cross that bridge as I get to it.
Salus
Salus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:19 am

I was thinking of having group 1 run through the dungeon on Friday night around 7:00 pm EST.

How does that fit with you all?
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremain Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:12 am

Sounds good to me, Knat will definitely be 40 by then although ive got no idea if she'll be avialable.

Tremain

Back to top Go down

Post  lotharic Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Rhyas wrote:I was thinking of having group 1 run through the dungeon on Friday night around 7:00 pm EST.

How does that fit with you all?

Sounds good to me.

The main skill we need in crypts is for tanks to be able to hold aggro on multiple targets, and for the healers to heal them and not pull aggro. Oh, and DPS needs to chill for a few seconds to let the tanks get aggro. After that, it's tank+spank for every pull.

lotharic

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Going to slot in Selen or Solomon to take Meri's place tonight for the crypts run.
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kojak Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 pm

hi, i just joined and i have a 40 BW with 4/5 annihilator set. i want to join in on the city runs too if thats possible.

Kojak

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 pm

At the moment the sticking point we have for Guild-only runs is our lack of tanks/healers. We've got people returning to activity, others joining the guild, and hopefully we'll be setting up group 2 and/or 3 in the near future. For the moment, we're mostly forced to rotate DPS through the existing group.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kojak Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm

well i dont know how well a KOTBS can tank, but i'm sure Kojak will be 40 by the end of the week. just prabably need to work on ward gear tho. i got 3/5 annihilator rite now. hopes this helps

Kojak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down