The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Alliances

3 posters

Go down

Guild Alliances Empty Guild Alliances

Post  Rhyas Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:15 am

Hey all. During our keep raid last night got me thinking it might be beneficial to start looking at starting an alliance with another guild or two at T3. This way we can establish ourselves among our server, Order-side. What do you guys think? I know we wanted to wait for T4 in the past but I think looking at our options now might be a good idea. Destro is hitting us hard mostly with population and is becoming harder and harder to make our runs alone. Last night we had a great start on our raid with The Protectorate making up almost half of the warband. I will not make any hastey choices on this matter without consulting my fellow leadership and taking in the general consensus of our members. Thank you.
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Guild Alliances Empty Re: Guild Alliances

Post  Frey Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:39 pm

NoABHkthxbai.

I actually was going to try and get in contact with FHS, but here's the thing...

We need a name for our alliances. You're actually required to give a name to your alliance just like you would with a normal guild. So we should probably decide on that before we move on.

I was thinking of something simple along the lines of "The Grand Order" or "The Grand Protectorate." Something that establishes at least one, if not both, of two things:

1. We run as a pack of order-strong members.
2. The Protectorate as a server-wide name.
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Sounds good to me. If you can get in touch with Merk's guild maybe we can start something. Good relations is what I think we should start establishing on Monolith Smile
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 am

I approached a member of ODD, expressing my interest in starting an alliance. He seemed very eager and accepting towards me. ODD and The Protectorate each have roughly around the same number of members and ranks. They are mostly an older crowd much like ourselves and I was very impressed after viewing their site and being able to see what kind of guild they are. I know I have RvR'd with them in the past and they do have some skill among their members. I have been invited to speak with their leadership on vent. I know Solomon refuses to use vent so I ask if Frey, Crainte or Salus can join me for the meeting. Nothing is set in stone as of yet. I think starting an alliance now would be beneficial in our relations in the future Smile
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracos Blood Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:21 am

Hello, I am DracosBlood, one of the two Gm's for Lathain Guard, We are looking for more alliance members, I believe that it was discussed before about maybe merging alliances, have any thoughts been given to this? I would like to talk to someone about this as we are looking to expand the alliance, so we can come up with a full war band to attack stuff in T4 and not just most of a war band. Please contact me, in game on Dracosblood, or Dracosblade (T2 KOTBS) or on our site http://lathain.guildlaunch.com/. I will be attempting to contact the other guilds in your alliance as well. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Dracos Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:29 am

Hello Draco, welcome to our forum.

I will have to discuss this with my fellow leadership and alliance officers about a potential merge.

How many guilds are currently in your alliance, and which ones? Our guild alliance is made up of four guilds total, us, ODD, FHS & Watchfire. As a majority we a more causual group who PvE frequently together. Due to the broken-ness of ORvR, we do not often organize events revolving around it. However, we will come out and support a large organized push in a zone being able to field 1/2 - 3/4 of Protectorate members.

I'll be in game sometime around 5 pm est today. Hope to speak with you sometime soon.
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Seconded, this will have to be discussed among officers when guild totals and names are presented.

In the meantime, If you're ever on look up my T2 knight, Sigurdr, and we can tank destro's pants off.
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracos Blood Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:18 pm

We have five guilds in the alliance: Lathain Guard, Pale Moon, Forged in Solice, Forsaken Brotherhood, and White Knights. White Knights is disbanding and joining Lathain Guard, Pale Moon has stated that they are not renewing their membership due to the imbalance and going back to Lotro. That leaves 3 active guilds, Pale Moon members still play but really don't have their heart in it any more.

Dracos Blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down