The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately)

+3
Meridion
Rhyas
Solomon
7 posters

Go down

Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately) Empty Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately)

Post  Solomon Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Order locked Fel Landing tonight.

Destro complains about Order zerg, film at 11.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately) Empty Re: Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately)

Post  Rhyas Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:45 am

Yeah!!! Order totally locked their first fortress last night Smile!!!
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately) Empty Re: Hey Frey! (and other people not playing too much lately)

Post  Meridion Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 am

Order has been kicking ass and taking names. Our organization has really gone up as Dest falls apart due to bickering. The tide of the war is turning!!]

Meridion

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 am

Omnomnom delicious Destro tears...

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kojak Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 pm

The victory is due to the "epic" battle over a bridge in Caledor, that Rhyas lead us into. lol!

Kojak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenorien Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 pm

I think i am directly tyed to all Order Wins.

Let me explain:

So i log on and we are in Caledor. Battle just wont move, i get bored and log out. When i come back, order is almost fliping the zone. I fight for 2 hours, no progress i decide to give it a brake. 1 hour later, i log in to find out we killed the lord.

I will try to stay log out sooner next time to speed things up. Razz
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Kojak wrote:The victory is due to the "epic" battle over a bridge in Caledor, that Rhyas lead us into. lol!

hahahaha!

"TO THE BRIDGE!!!"

"what tactical advantage does this have....?"

"I don't know.. but I killed Manjula 3 times and Throggy twice!!!"
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  IndoFlag Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Nice!!! Gratz

IndoFlag

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Someone say my name? >.>

lolgratz, I can't even install let alone play on this computer if I wanted to, but grats all around Smile
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down