The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theory about keep contirbution

2 posters

Go down

Theory about keep contirbution Empty Theory about keep contirbution

Post  Lenorien Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:17 pm

I have been doing a lot of Lolbags run lately, and my usual contribution was bettewen 10 and 14 on the contribution list.

We all know it is broken and aparently random at each keep you get, but i recently found out something peculiar.

My usual tasks on keepo takes were Door bashing/ door bashing/ keep lord. One day, bored about it i decided to change that aspect. So i went around killing npcs and a few people going inside the keeep, like 2 or 3. To my surprise i was the first.

Since this happened i started doing this and on all keep takes. I done about 10 keep sieges and even the ones with 50+ players i was ALWAYS on top 5.

I spoke with Meridion a while ago and we both tested the theory. Results : Each of us got a golden bag, we both got on the top 3 on the kep takes.

So our theory is : You have to hit as much targets as possible. Kill all the avaiable npcs and players and AOE the lord room. The main factor is eighter Agro or targets "tagged" , we are not sure, but the fact is that it is working and we will keep repeating it and informing the results here.
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Theory about keep contirbution Empty Re: Theory about keep contirbution

Post  Kojak Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:02 am

hmmm. i'm gonna give this a shot.

Kojak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum