The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning Day

4 posters

Go down

Cleaning Day Empty Cleaning Day

Post  Rhyas Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 am

Going to do a super clean of our guild roster Saturday night.

**For members who have not been logged in within 30 days and have not notified myself or Solomon will be removed from the guild**
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Day Empty Re: Cleaning Day

Post  Solomon Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:38 am

Indeed, I know for a fact that there are at least a couple alts that have not been logged into for a month or so. If any of them are yours, please expect them to be booted. In the event that you decide to return to that alt at some point in the future, I'll be more than happy to reinvite them, but we are trying to maintain a roster that accurately reflects the number of active members.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Day Empty Alt Purge

Post  IndoFlag Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Not trying to be a pain in the posterior but does this mean you would rather not have alts in the roster? It cool if not just curious.

IndoFlag

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 pm

We don't mind alts, but if you haven't even logged into your alt in over a month, you're not really playing it lol. I myself have three alts, only one of which is in the guild. My Swordmaster is my cultivation mule, my Shadow Warrior is for when I don't really feel like being "publicly" on, but still want to play, and my KotBS is my official alt.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Day Empty !!!!!!

Post  IndoFlag Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 am

I hate putting a subject on a reply.... seems pointless. Thanks for the answer!

IndoFlag

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Since when do you have to put subjects on reply? lol

Also, you can leave Frey as "active" since this is all probably temporary until warhammer is somewhat fixed. I'm just a little fickle these days. My alts can be kicked though.

For clarification that should be:
Sveigder (might not even be in there)
Dvalin
Sigurdr
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:01 pm

I wasn't planning on kicking you anytime soon, since you don't fall into the category of someone who hasn't talked to a lead lol.

Edit: And for the record, Monolith at least has been significantly better lately. Locked DW a couple times, nearly locked KV tonight, and on the whole Destro hasn't been able to field the kind of numbers that burned a lot of people out. We'll see what the big announcements are in the next 10 days or so though. Slayer seems fairly likely at this point... though fixing what's broken would probably be a better investment for Mythic.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum