The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhyas retired?

+2
Solomon
Lenorien
6 posters

Go down

Rhyas retired? Empty Rhyas retired?

Post  Lenorien Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 am

Sad

I saw the "Retired" tag on her avatar at WHA, did she left the server or something? No
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Rhyas retired? Empty Re: Rhyas retired?

Post  Solomon Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:57 am

No, she has not retired just yet. ></) She's just not going to be on as much, or doing much (if any) ORvR. Since 1.1, her laptop just cannot handle RVR anymore for some reason, and between that and the population imbalance, she's gotten rather frustrated with it.

She's like me, giving it until the end of March for Mythic to address the population imbalance before we make our final decisions as to what to do about it. I told her to take that out of her sig, but I think she forgot...

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremain Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Theres almost nobody on in the guild anymore. We need to recruit some new people and run zones to keep our few members interested, at this rate theres really not going to be anyone left by march. I dont mind playing by myself now because im still leveling and i rather do that alone, but when i hit 40 i'd like to be able to do guild things not just pug rvr every night.

Tremain

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Nah I am still around Smile

My laptop is freaking out now all of a sudden after the most recent patches and it makes ORvR almost impossible for me. Actually, anything in game that has more than like 2 trees and 3 players on it makes my machine spaz.

Good news is I am looking into picking up a new PC towards the end of the month that can actually run games so you will see me on a lot more in a few more weeks. Now, I am pretty much limited to low man dungeons, fields, being in zones that lack trees and grass and playing on Solomon's computer when he is not near by.

I am sorry for not posting anything sooner on this matter.

I will also be changing main leadership over to Solomon since I will not be around very much until the end of January. I do agree with Tremain that we need to up recruitment again. This will be one of the first things I push for after I pick up my new computer Smile
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenorien Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 am

Rhyas, it is great to hear that you are still among us Razz

About machine performance, try removing grass effects and using the mod Bufftrothlle and Nocombatlog. They increase performance for a lot of people (me included).
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Post  erisles Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:59 pm

I have been logging in here and there,just not fun at the moment,so rolled destro on badlands just to see how the other side was,kinda fun.But hopefully all gets addressed on monolith.
erisles
erisles

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Hi >.>
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 am

Frey wrote:Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Hi >.>

Get a new computer, slacker.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Shhh.. the cable I need for my laptop should be here by Friday.
Frey
Frey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 pm

erisles wrote:I have been logging in here and there,just not fun at the moment,so rolled destro on badlands just to see how the other side was,kinda fun.But hopefully all gets addressed on monolith.

Lol Solomon has an alt on that server as well, thinking of also rolling a destro alt there since I am kinda tired of playing Order for the 8th time @_@
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Rhyas wrote:
erisles wrote:I have been logging in here and there,just not fun at the moment,so rolled destro on badlands just to see how the other side was,kinda fun.But hopefully all gets addressed on monolith.

Lol Solomon has an alt on that server as well, thinking of also rolling a destro alt there since I am kinda tired of playing Order for the 8th time @_@

Are they all 40?

gtfo
Frey
Frey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  erisles Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 pm

I came from city of heroes/villians so was a nice change of pace to go back and forth between heroes and villians.i have 3 in t2 and rest our t1 and order zergs there,but dest does as well!
erisles
erisles

Back to top Go down

Post  Tremain Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm

WTF are you people doing playing destro, get your asses back online pronto Razz

Tremain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down