The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment - Lenorien

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment - Lenorien Empty Recruitment - Lenorien

Post  Lenorien Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:01 am

Name: Lenorien

Carrer: Swordmaster

Reason: I saw your post on WHA and your playstyle seens to fit mine. I play MMORPGS with my father since UO begin, and we played UO, EQ, WOW and several other smaller games.

On Warhammer we started at Tower of DOOM server and transfered Monolith with our guild, wich unfortunelly crumbled due to leadership inactivity. Since we couldnt group with people, and playing in groups is what we enjoy on MMORPGS, we disbanded and now i am looking for a new guild to call home.

On a side note, my father and i are from Brasil, and i am aware of the bad reputation our country have on several MMORPGS. I am fluent in english (i teach it) but my father isnt. He is always avaiable to help and play in groups (he is a good team member) but his comunication skills somehow lack on versatibility. Right now he plays a Runepriest Rank 28 and well, we come as a pack. I am searching for a guild that can take us both in if he decides (as he usually does) to join the same guild as me.

Well that was it.
Very Happy
Lenorien
Lenorien

Back to top Go down

Recruitment - Lenorien Empty Re: Recruitment - Lenorien

Post  Rhyas Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Hello Lenorien Smile Thank you for applying to The Protectorate and welcome to Monolith. I hope you and your father are enjoying it here!

With that being said, we would be delighted for both you and your father to join our guild. Just look for myself, Solomon, Salus, Frey, Crainte or Knat in game for an invite. Hope to hear from you soon!
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down