The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist

4 posters

Go down

The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist Empty The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist

Post  Frey Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Mitlinda (cause she's squishy and gives me good points)
Macabre

funny how they're both witch elves >.>
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist Empty Re: The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist

Post  Morimoto Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Target - Squig Herder

Nokey - Witch elf

Mortyss - Magus

Hanak - Squig Herder

Gyrm - Sorcerer

Updated October 25th, 2008

Last edited by Morimoto on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist Empty Re: The "Must kill now and then laugh heartily" Destro Hitlist

Post  Rhyas Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:05 pm

lol you guys are terrible... ~_~

but while we are on the subject...

Dethklok - Sorceress

Treisa - Witch Elf
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Morimoto Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Funbaggs - Sorceress

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Morimoto Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:03 am

blades - Witch Elf

Choosen - Squig Herder

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Morimoto Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 am

The person i'm about to add to this list CANNOT be killed

He is unstoppable, i swear, once you see his name you will believe me

Nukeitall - Black Orc

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:00 am

I've killed him.

Took a couple of us, but as long as I have someone to draw his attention, I can burn down a tank surprisingly quickly lol. It's when he turns to face me that I have issues... Stupid block mechanics... No

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Morimoto Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:41 am

Solomon wrote:I've killed him.

Took a couple of us, but as long as I have someone to draw his attention, I can burn down a tank surprisingly quickly lol. It's when he turns to face me that I have issues... Stupid block mechanics... No

Screenshots, now.

lol j/k, i forgot witch elves/witch hunters can pwn tanks

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:09 am

Witch Elves have the advantage of an easily-obtained attack that can scrap 990 points of armor off their target.

I just get the same "Ignore armor" abilities that they do. No uber-cheese armor destruction attacks for me. Sad My equivalent attack, while not a mastery ability, is worthless, since it requires a target to be crippled, and WH have no crippling attacks, lol. If I had it, it would be spiffy, since it reduces their dodge/block/parry/disrupt by 5% for 15 seconds.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum