The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morimoto - Bright wizard

2 posters

Go down

Morimoto - Bright wizard Empty Morimoto - Bright wizard

Post  Morimoto Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 am

Name: Morimoto

Career: Bright Wizard

Reason for applying: I am applying to "The Protectorate" because i am searching for a guild with a mindset that strives to see alot (if not all) of what WAR has to offer, but at the same time, i wish to experience it with a core of friendly people. After reading several posts, it seems like The Protectorate has this mindset, and i strongly wish to be a part of this guild.

Able to make event days: Yes. I can make all of them =D

Just a little something to add to this template.. I played a Bright Wizard on Iron Fist, rank 36 rr 32, however i strongly disliked the community and people for the most part, and decided to reroll another Bright Wizard because i just love this class so much. So i know much of the BW class mechanics, and have apprehensive knowledge of this class as a whole. I realize i'm a very low level for the time being, however i do level quite fast, and i play a damn whole lot to make up for it. However if you do require me to be a higher level before i join, that's cool, perhaps we can delay this application until then (Very near future if so =p)

Thanks for the opportunity, and i hope i see you in game

- Mori

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Morimoto - Bright wizard Empty Re: Morimoto - Bright wizard

Post  Morimoto Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 am

Update: Now level 13.. plan to do a lot of leveling tonight.

Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyas Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:02 am

Looks good to me Smile Can definitely use a few more BWs and more importantly good people. Being in T2 is not a problem. All of our current members are between T2 & T3. We are also aligned with the guilds, ODD & FHS. So if you need help with anything at all you have many resources to pull from. Smile Look for me, Solomon, Frey, Salus or Crainte online for a guild invite Smile Welcome to The Protectorate!
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum