The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manly Tome Tactics

2 posters

Go down

Manly Tome Tactics Empty Manly Tome Tactics

Post  Pieter the Great Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:44 am

I was wondering if anyone might be interested in some tome unlocks for a very useful tome tactic...
Manly Tome Tactics

* Manly Scheme - You can approach 50% closer to an enemy Dwarf, Elf, or Human monster before it will attack you.
* Manly Strategy - You can approach 50% closer to an enemy Dwarf, Elf, or Human monster before it will attack you, and any abilities used against them will cost 10% less action points.
* Manly Meddling - You can approach 50% closer to an enemy Dwarf, Elf, or Human monster before it will attack you, and any abilities used against them will cost 10% less action points. You will gain 50% more experience from these enemies.

It is easy peazy to do the first one, soloable at any level after 20, in my experience.

#1 Kill Lodwig Falkenheim - Level 17 - In Ostland 56, 24k (He is a champion, so make sure you can heal yourself somehow)
#2 Talk to captains Flintbeard and Erginsson on the Ironclan in Barak Varr. May have to also interact with the first mate on the ship as well.

After that though, you have to brave the run to Kadrin Valley, which is less than exciting. A mount saves time, but I'd suggest you have an expectation of death. Maybe even try going from respawn to respawn.

#3 Interact with Stonesmith Supplies on the broken bridge in Kadrin Valley 29,40k. Surrounded by Level 40 Order Dwarfs.
#4 Kill Drakk Cultist - Level 35 - Located in Thunder Mountain 17k, 5k

I did #3, it is soloable, just takes some time.

Looking for brave souls to try number 4 with me, level 35 mobs mean 2-3 mid twenties I'd guess. I've been reading a thread that says you may have to find specific Drakk Cultists.
http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137260
Pieter the Great
Pieter the Great

Back to top Go down

Manly Tome Tactics Empty Re: Manly Tome Tactics

Post  Merliel Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 am

Wow, I want it!

I just turned lvl 20, so if someone is interessested maybe we can do it together. I'm a poor shadow warriors who can't tank..!

Merliel

Back to top Go down