The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a step back.

4 posters

Go down

Taking a step back. Empty Taking a step back.

Post  Solomon Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 am

Short version: I won't be around for a while, Dite has all the abilities that I would have anyway, and she has the ability to confer that ability to others at need, as well as a leadership position in the alliance. You may think it's odd that I gave these abilities to someone who hasn't hit 40 yet, but Dite has never showed any hesistation in stepping up and doing what needs to be done, and I think she'll do quite well at it.

Long version: I came home Tuesday, March 17th to find out that I was no longer engaged. Rhyas and I founded this guild together, but it causes me some general level of discomfort just thinking about such things at the moment. As a result, I can't really bring myself to play, and I probably won't for quite a while until the sting of the whole situation wears off some. Possibly never, I don't know. I accomplished my primary goal, that of creating a WH named Solomon Kane, and my other goals, such as getting to endgame, trying pretty much every aspect of it at least once, and playing with a bunch of great people and having a pretty reasonable amount of fun.

Also, while this may be a sudden split, and it's certainly an incredibly painful split, it is not an angry split. Neither Rhyas nor I harbor any ill-will towards each other, and if she decides to come back and play the game (and run the guild) between now and her impending deployment to Iraq (coming in October unless things change, and if I were a religious man my prayers would go with her), then I certainly hope that there would be no animosity towards her from anyone else over the situation either.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Taking a step back. Empty Re: Taking a step back.

Post  Frey Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Flabbergasted is all that comes to mind right now.

You can call me as well anytime bro, I'm so sorry to hear this!

(404) 791 1334
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dite Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 am

Hope to see you back in game soon!

Jorwu also was promoted up to the same rank as me to help hold down the fort until your return.
Dite
Dite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykniss Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Sad Panda >:

I just got some free time too!

Sykniss

Back to top Go down

Post  Dite Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm

On Thursday the GL system automatically demoted Ryhas and promoted the next ACTIVE member. It completely skipped the other GL rank since no one had logged in over 3 weeks and promoted me up into the GL position.

Sadly most of the origional Protectorate crew has decided to give the game a break or quit entirely. This has resulted in dwindling numbers within our ranks, but the good news is everyone is stepping up to recruit in new people to bolster our numbers again.

Those of us who have just recently reached 40 are preparing to start warblade/sigmars group(s) and will be running those who are just entering t4 through BS to get their influence and possibly gear so we can get a second group going. I would love for some of the first gen members to come back and check out some of the new game updates.

Sadly I have not heard from Ryhas on her intentions of ever comming back (although her tag on warhammer alliance says she is retired) or of Solomon since this post. Unless I hear oltherwise I will assume they have no intentions of comming back in game anytime soon.

To keep the guild moving forward I will be keeping with Ryhas' policy of kicking inactive members. So if you come back and find yourself unguilded please lookup anyone from the guild and they can send you an invite back in.

I would also like to get people more involved with our guild website. I do not know who has admin here and if they would mind giving me rights as well, to keep it up to day. If not I will create a new one and post the link on here.
Dite
Dite

Back to top Go down

Post  Frey Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Dite wrote:

Sadly I have not heard from Ryhas on her intentions of ever comming back (although her tag on warhammer alliance says she is retired) or of Solomon since this post. Unless I hear oltherwise I will assume they have no intentions of comming back in game anytime soon.

To keep the guild moving forward I will be keeping with Ryhas' policy of kicking inactive members. So if you come back and find yourself unguilded please lookup anyone from the guild and they can send you an invite back in.

I would also like to get people more involved with our guild website. I do not know who has admin here and if they would mind giving me rights as well, to keep it up to day. If not I will create a new one and post the link on here.

Rhyas has expressed to me that she won't be coming back and I'm almost certain that I won't be as well. It's good to see that our distant family is still going very strong though Smile. Keep up the good work Dite (as well as everyone else) and if you need any assistance at all feel free to pm me as I still have notifications set for this forum.

As far as admin privileges go, you should now have access to all forums as a moderator and should be given all admin control. Take care!!
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dite Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 am

Thansk Frey!
Dite
Dite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down