The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunbad postponed?

2 posters

Go down

Gunbad postponed? Empty Gunbad postponed?

Post  Frey Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Taken from warhammeronline.com:
Gunbad is an open world instanced dungeon. This means all Order players go in one version of the dungeon, while all Destruction players go in another.

Gunbad contains three themed wings, each with three PQ's and an instanced wing boss. You'll need to gain enough influence from the PQ's to access the wing boss. You'll also need to be in a group. As all the monsters in Gunbad are at least champion level, don't expect to solo this Dungeon!

Gunbad is best suited to players between level 22 and 30. Each wing has a different ideal level range so you can progress through the content in a natural manner. The West Wing is level 22-23, the East Wing is level 24-25 and the South Wing is for levels 26-29.

I'm gonna vote we hold off on this. Most of the players that will attend (around the 20's) won't even get to wear their rewards for AT LEAST 2 more levels, let alone we were trying to tell healers to come at 18+. The amount of death and dismemberment is just not worth it in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I would loooove to run this, but just not at this time.
Frey
Frey
Admin

https://theprotectorate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gunbad postponed? Empty Re: Gunbad postponed?

Post  Rhyas Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Went ahead and moved this up a week to give our members more time to rank up Smile Replaced it with T3 Keep Raids for Saturday night
Rhyas
Rhyas

Back to top Go down