The Protectorate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation

3 posters

Go down

Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation Empty Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation

Post  Meridion Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

hiya folks,
i'm coming back more consistantly, had some illness things

how is everyone liking the new patch so far?

I can't seem to decide between SW and WH, even after them buffing my WH's primary line like whoa....mdps so squishy.

Meridion

Back to top Go down

Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation Empty Re: Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation

Post  Solomon Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm

BaL is bloody sick. Other WH changes are quite spiffy, though I need to get back to grinding renown/inf and I just don't have the time, sadly.

Zone Domination saw us in IC last night, and neatly negates the "defending by not defending" issue. IC PQs are basically broken right now (first boss one-shots anyone he wants to, anti-rez aura means that anyone who tries to tank him basically gets their contribution wiped), but at least we knocked IC down to 4 stars, and the shorter duration makes the whole experience a lot less painful.

Crafting changes are also spiffy if you're into that.

Solomon

Back to top Go down

Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation Empty Re: Yo peeps.......stupid title limitation

Post  Durgrin Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:31 pm

I love the new crafting set up, I went from talisman making of 0 to 58 in one night, from grinding PQs and Scavenging the Bodies of the Fallen, Plus I made My first No Limit Talisman cheers Very Happy cheers so I like it if you could guess
Durgrin
Durgrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down